Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Letter To Tom

Tom:

I just talked to Wally, (and another day talked to Kerwin a little), I know DSW project is a frustration for everybody, especially, for you. Actually, I didn't tell your the truth when I left there, I really couldn't see you were so stressed and I really didn't know what I could do to make it better. It killed me to see, to think what you have to deal with everyday and I was nuts by feeling I am useless and helpless . I do miss you and worry about you after leaving ATG even now my life is in a much better place. (I told Wally I love Tom, but don't want back ATG :-)

Since baby is coming, let's be cheerful, I am sure the first month you will fell you are in heaven even you will not have any rest, then second month all you want is he will not cry at night since you are so sleepy :-)

I will write you later. Take easy, All roads lead to Rome :-) You know what I mean.

Julie

No comments: