Friday, July 20, 2007

和浮生聊天----- :-))

Ju: 天哪,梦冉还真是妇联的了:-)

FuSheng: 哈哈,笑死了。人家梦冉是信佛的,那是慈悲心:)

Ju: This week, cafe's business is sooooo good, I can't stop laughing....from KC, 梦冉 to St dude...Maya and I would not be around next week, WOA is out too, but xw will be back....hopefully, you guys will have fun :-)

FuSheng: Yeah, I was like laughing out loud in my office. So you guys are all emptying out at such a good time, huh? This st dude is sooooo cute.I actually didn't pay attention to KC's post until last night; I first thought it was something irrelevant. So he is still around using some other name? I'm curious who.

Ju: You must don't pay too much attention to my comment too. Remember "ME"? IS KC's new majia, took me a while to finger out :-) think about it, 他喜欢写社论。:-)


哈哈哈,笑死我了

No comments: